I have lots of new readers this week. I’d like to take a moment to tell you who I am. I am…well, a lot of things. I’ll make a list…
- I am a life partner.
- I am adopted.
- I am a survivor of both domestic violence and child abuse.
- I am a teacher.
- I am a student.
- I am a debtor, but I hope I won’t wear that title for long.
- I am patient with mental illness. (Bipolar 1, PTSD, and generalized anxiety disorder).
- I am a dog mommy. (We have 2 bulldogs.)
- I am on a weight loss journey.
- I am loved (By both Jesus and a few others. 🙂 )
- I am musical. (I play piano and guitar.)
- I am fun. (As heck!)
All of the various things about me come together to create my content. If you like my content, please give me a like or stop by and say hello. Don’t forget to follow. 🙂 Thanks for reading!
Here is the guava agua frescas I was referring to the other day. 💃❤
I’ve been blogging in one form or fashion since 2006. Writing is a skill I feel like I’ve honed. My oral communication skills are awkward and struggle to get my point across. With writing, I’m able to process and revise.
Funny story: the original domain for this blog was too similar to adult themed websites, so I quickly had to rebrand! Why Teal Guava? Two of my favorite things. Of course! Teal reminds me of the beach. Guava because my favorite restaurant serves guava flavored agua frescas and I can down those bad boys 32 ounces at a time!
Back to the point, this blog serves as a creative outlet for me and I hope to be serving you, dear readers! Comment below with the type of free printable you’d like to see first. I’ll see what I can do. Happy adventures to you!